Hi, my name is Matt. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women.
In all seriousness, I am 25, and a Florida State graduate. I love sweet tea, BBQ, dressing up, anything southern. Enjoy my randomness and please don't take it personally.
Submitted by http://shesapeach.tumblr.com/
supersweets19 asked: I just want to say that I am in love with your blog! I stumbled upon it when someone reblogged your Rules of the South... It's so nice to see a good southern gentleman post things. Being from New York, you can imagine, it's very hard to come by.
Thank you! While all my posts don’t always follow southern etiquette, I do try keep my followers happy.
Haha amazing movie
(Source: , via meowharder)
1. Always be confident, never cocky. Girls will walk, bosses will turn, and young ladies’ fathers will close doors- humility speaks volumes of a young man’s character.
2. Always walk between a lady and the street.
3. Always be on time. To be safe, always shoot for 10 minutes before.
4. Always open the door for a lady.
5. Always stand when a lady leaves or approaches a table. Wait to sit down until she has sat down or until she has given permission.
6. Never, ever, under any circumstance, wear cargo shorts, pants, trousers, etc.
7. Flip- flops are for the beach or pool, only. Loafers are always a safe, casual option.
8. It’s better to be polite than always right.
9. Never wear socks with seersucker.
10. Last but certainly not least, never forget “yes/no ma’am/ sir.” Of course, there are other etiquette and social cues that serve importance in public and social settings, and don’t fret, I’ll be sure to address those later on. If you fine gents have suggestions or must have’s, please feel free to help me out.
-Spoken by a smart woman-
southernsophistication asked: LOVE your blog! :) so sorry to see about your grandmother. I'll keep her in my prayers.
Thank You :) Yours isn’t so bad either.
Submitted by http://sammichday.tumblr.com/